- BRASS INSERTS
- 1 Millimeter (mm)
- 0.02 Millimeter (mm)
We are a leading manufacturer, supplier, trader and exporter of Brass Barbed Expansion Insert. These inserts are used in plastics and timber, it is accessible at competitive prices in diverse promised specifications, sizes and other requirements of the clients.
- Our Brass Barbed Expansion Insert of our company is made under the supervision of skilled professional.
- This is made utilizing ultra modern technologies and tested brass.
- Corrosion resistant
- Anti abrasive
- Seamless quality
- Longer life
- Easy installation
- Eye catching finish
- Minimum maintenance demands
- Superior performance.
Pilot Hole Ø
Pilot Hole Depth
All dimensions in mm.
Pilot hole dimensions are for reference purposes only.
Brand Name : Dutux
Insert Metal : Brass / Copper Alloy
Insert Rod : Casting / Extrusion
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (l)
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I)
- Generally Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass threaded inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc
- Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360, and DTD 627 etc
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF,UNEF and NPT Threads
- BSP & BSPT (Parallel & Taper Threads)
- Any threads as per specifications
Finishing & Coating
- Golden Finish
- Silver Finish
- Nickle Platted
- Chrome Platted
- Tin Plated
- Any coating as per customer specifications
- Bag Packaging,
- Inner Plastic Packing,
- Carton Packaging,
- Wooden Carton Packing
- Thread as per international Go and Not Go Gauge Standard.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (ID) after threading with very close tolerance to prevent unrequired flush to enter into brass inserts.
- Plastic Industries
- Furniture Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Automobile Industry,etc...
- 1000 Pieces
3 Working Days
- FOB - Free On Board
- C&F - Cost And Freight
- CIF - Cost, Insurance and Freight
- Specialized in Brass Inserts
- JNPT,NAHVA SEHVA,MUNDRA
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 200000 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- as per customer required
- All India
PLOT NO.4536, ROAD NO. M, GIDC PHASE - III, Jamnagar Gujarat India +918037304400