- BRASS INSERTS
- 1 Millimeter (mm)
- 0.02 Millimeter (mm)
Backed by the team of skilled professionals, we are engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide array of Brass Knock In Inserts. These inserts are manufactured using quality examined brass materials by our adroit professionals at our hi-tech production unit. Offered inserts are highly admired among our customers owing to their fine finish and sturdiness. Moreover, these inserts are used for creating threaded holes in various objects. These Brass Knock In Inserts can be availed from us at nominal prices.
- Rust proof
- Dimensional accuracy
- Defect free
Brass Knock In Inserts
Brass Knock-in Insert
7.7 / 12.0
Pilot hole dimensions for reference purposes only.
- Brand : Dutux
- Metal : Brass / Copper Alloy
- Rod : Casting / Extrusion
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (l)
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type(I)
- Generally Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass threaded inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc
- Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360, and DTD 627 etc
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer's requirement
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF,UNEF and NPT Threads
- BSP & BSPT (Parallel & Taper Threads)
- Any threads as per specifications
- Golden Finish
- Silver Finish
- Nickle Platted
- Chrome Platted
- Tin Plated
- Any coating as per customer specification
- Bag Packaging,
- Inner Plastic Packing,
- Carton Packaging,
- Wooden Carton Packing
- Thread as per international Go and Not Go Gauge Standard.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (ID) after threading with very close tolerance to prevent unrequired flush to enter into brass inserts.
- Plastic Industries
- Furniture Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Automobile Industry,etc...
Lead Time : 3 Working Days
- FOB - Free On Board
- C&F - Cost And Freight
- CIF - Cost, Insurance and Freight
- JNPT,NAHVA SEHVA,MUNDRA
- 200000 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- as per customer required
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
PLOT NO.4536, ROAD NO. M, GIDC PHASE - III, Jamnagar Gujarat India 91-288-2731373